Star Wars Television Roundup
By Ryan Parsons | Image from Amazon
It's that time again! Time to check in on George Lucas and see what the hell the guy has been up to on both the animated and live-action Star Wars television series coming our way in the next few years.
Though updates on both projects have been slow coming, that does not mean Lucas is laying around behind the scenes.
Star Wars Television
ComingSoon has recently posted a great report on all the latest developments and further information for both television series. It turns out that Time recently created a stir by 'announcing' that Lucas was moving forward with a live-action series; I guess not everybody reads online publications.
TheForce followed this up with a summary of what we do know for the live-action series:
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will consist of 100 hours ( or 100 1 hour each episodes )
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will be based on secondary characters with possible cameos by some movie characters
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will take place between Episode 3 & 4
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will be done at the pricepoint of 1 million dollars per episode
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will start filming in 2008
We previously reported that you shouldn't expect the Star Wars live-action series to air until late 2008. Well, it now looks like filming isn't even expected to begin until 2008, so why not push the expected release a little farther.
Head over to ComingSoon for the entire update.
What ever happened to Star Wars 3D?
Stay tuned for updates.
Sources: Image from Amazon
© 2004 Minds Eye One, All Rights Reserved
The Can Magazine™ is a trademark of Minds Eye One
All movie titles, movie icons, movie stills/clips/trailers/other media... are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of stated holders
CanMag.Com banners contain movie/gaming icons that were created by individual holders