Here is the Week in Review for February 10th (posted February 13th):
February 2nd Week in Review
1. Britney Spears holds Sean Preston while driving SUV in Malibu. And we all though husband K.Fed had the parenting issues.
2. Kanye West reportedly performing theme song for May 2006’s “Mission Impossible III”. Because there isn’t already enough chauvinism involved in the production.
3. Party planner Brian Quintana wins restraining order against Paris Hilton. I suppose a restraining order for the entire Fox Network is out of the question?
4. Barry Manilow tops charts for first time in 29 years with his latest, “Greatest Songs of the Fifties”. For some reason I see a Clay Aiken revival.
5. Former “American Idol” winner Kelly Clarkson takes home two Grammy’s. Seriously though, it’s gonna happen for Clay.
6. “American Idol” beats Grammy’s in Wednesday’s ratings. Who would wanna miss Madonna in a leotard or the return of Sly Stallone.
7. 2006 Winter Olympic Games begin in Torino, Italy. Evidently the Greek dressed as Brad Pitt dressed as a celebrity in a caveman disguise will not attend.
8. Singer Sheryl Crow and cyclist Lance Armstrong end their year-long engagement. Unless it refers to ugly clothes, Crow’s new single “Always at Your Side” is a downright lie?
9. Despite horrific reviews, actor Steve Martin’s “Pink Panther” tops U.S. box office with $21.7 million. Is it the addition of Beyonce that has brought the “Bringing Down the House” and “Novocain” actor such luck?
10. Tom Cruise nominated for Worst Actor of the Year Razzie Award. My gut says he won’t honor the award with an appearance a la Halle Berry for “Catwoman” in 2005.